About our organization
Doréma d.o.o. is one of the owned production facilities of the Sunshine Group, with its headquarter based in The Netherlands. The Sunshine Group is European market leader in the camping industry, producing family tents, glamping tents, caravan awnings and tent trailers. We are a strong growing organization with owned production in Czech Republic, Slovenia and sales offices in the Netherlands, Germany and the UK (in total ± 250 FTE). In the production location in Slovenia (±110 Employees), we produce high quality awnings and canopies.
The Sunshine Group is a growing company and so is our Slovenian organization. With our two factories in Jarse (frame factory) and Mokronog (Confection factory), we are able to create the best quality awnings for the camping industry. To lead the financial challenges facilitating this growth, we are in search of a Finance Manager who can lead our labor intensive, and highly craftsmanship oriented industry into the next phase.
The Finance Manager plays a vital role in our company, where you understand business processes and its key drivers. You are an expert communicator with a strong ability to build, coordinate and optimize overall financial and IT processes. In your role, you are responsible for the setup, measurement and delivery of service levels and KPI targets, including reporting on KPIs and communications with stakeholders. Production- and cost controlling are important key aspects. In addition, you are working on:
• Review accounting systems and processes to identify areas for development. Improve and implement such recommendations;
• Integration into group structure and processes;
• Provide ad-hoc financial support to general management and CFO as required;
• Analyze financial data and production control data;
• Preparation and analysis of the monthly reporting aspects (balance sheets, financial statements and production results)
• Annual business report;
• Monitor internal controls;
• Oversee and prepare income statements;
• Assist in the preparation of budgets or forecasts;
• Manage financial transactions;
• Streamline accounting functions and operations;
• Lead the finance & control team (2.5 FTE).
What are we looking for?
You fit the profile of a “can-do” organization with a high visibility on the work floor. The organization is flat and almost family like atmosphere. You are able to maintain these important values and bring this to the level of professionalism that is required for the ambitions of the Sunshine group. You will have the drive to actively contribute to the double-digit growth, improve and optimize Business and Finance processes. You also recognize yourself in the following characteristics:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Finance or Accounting;
• Experienced in finance & accounting, at least 3 years as Team Leader/Manager in a production environment;
• Knowledge of ERP-systems and other business applications;
• Performance driven with focus on delivery of results (hands-on);
• A structured, integer and hands-on mindset;
• Excellent command of the English language, verbal & written;
What do we offer?
You will be working within an inspiring international environment, where you belong to the industry leaders. You will have the opportunity to be in the driverseat for the transformation of financial processes. In addition to attractive terms and conditions, you can also expect, you can also expect:
• An organization where initiative is appreciated, both for the company and for your personal development;
• The chance to grow with the company and internationalize its and your business;
• A team with passion for the products and the markets. We live our products;
• Cross cultural and international contacts (and travel).
Looking for a new financial challenge? Please contact:
Tessa Roelofsen – HR Manager (Sunshine Group)